Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bitch, please.

As the spring is just beginning, it seems all my favorite reality tv shows are coming to a close. It's probably a good thing so that it'll get me off my fat ass and get said ass outside. Nevertheless, I can't help but feel a sense of loss.

Who will be my new Bret Michaels? Did he really find his Rock of Love this time around?

FATASS RECAP:


And even though the Real Housewives of New York City was a pretty crap show, I wonder what their Hamptons summers will be like, and if Ramona will OD on Valium-Dexadrine Martini Cocktails. Ho hum.

In the spirit of wealthy New Yorkers everywhere, I spent my day yesterday thinking up names of high fashion lines for rich bitches (of the canine variety), and using my amazing photoshop skills to illustrate them.

Karl Doggerfeld for Chanel


Doggy Holdiger


Dogatella Ver-spot-ce


Pawda, Poo-cci, Helmutt Fang...still coming...

No comments: