Monday, April 28, 2008

I Like To Say Things and Read Stuff

I found some pretty cool stuff at Bust's Craftacular yesterday. I made it home with this shirt by Seibei, and the brand new all natural body scrub by ingenuous sister duo, Biggs & Feathebelle. I wanted a ton of other stuff, but it was a bit of a madhouse. I hosted a video about some of the other vendors that should be up on Bust's website soon!
(No jokes about sugary nuts or scrubbing them, plz.)

A friend of mine just posted a link to the site for his newly opened comic book store, Desert Island. Check it out. The store is at 540 metropolitan in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. 

I really want these books (My birthday is exactly a month from today!!):


2 comments:

brendan donnelly said...

that place is pretty cool.

ps i have the 2 books listed about this comment

Sybil said...

I just passed there last night! wondering if it was new or not...