Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Snoop Baby Dogg

This is slightly embarrassing, but I have had a major urge to become a dog mommy lately. There are so many cute puppy vids on youtube. I plan to adopt from a rescue center, preferably locally at BARC, but I found some awesome guys on petfinder.com too. All the dogs receive their shots from the beginning at both places, which is a major concern, but obtaining the dog from the shelters on the Petfinder site seems a bit more troublesome.


I'm obsessed with Corgis! Check this guy out--
"River" from petfinder.com:


Plus these babies (Wait for the video):


And French Bulldogs!


This video of a Boston Terrier from cuteoverload.com cracks me up:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the frenchies!

Good blog

besos y fotos: the virtual sketchbook said...

omG. those fucking bulldogs are AMAZING!!!!
and the bad dog video is pretty genius. his eyes are hella crazy.