Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Should I STAY or Should I GO!!

Since Gossip Girl is almost over, I must get in some commentary here. The season finale is next week! I feel like the show just started. Damn.

All I really have to say is:

1. I hope Dan gets oral herpes. How could he turn his back on Serena so quickly? WHAT A SNAKE!

2. WHERE THE F- WAS JENNY??!




No one even mentioned her during the whole episode, even though she wasn't at her dad's big errr "gig." Did I miss something? A murmur of her name? "Oh Jenny is off at Grandma's house in Queens?" Something??! Maybe they were too star struck by Lisa Loeb (DUDE, somebody must be struggling to make rent. I seriously hope they had her on suicide watch after singing that song for the 429734982397th time. Seeing her panties on her reality show was real enough for me. Seeing her cling to her last 15 seconds by playing the character of herself [a washed up 90's one hit wonder] is just too depressing. Please, don't stay, Lisa. GO. FAR AWAY!)

Man, I can't believe the season is almost over. I can't wait to hear S call G a 'manipulative little B' and scratch her eyes out.

2 comments:

Jacob Sloan said...

"How could [Dan] turn his back on Serena so quickly?"

Ummm, Serena's been pushing him away with her lies and evasions! He's at a vulnerable moment!

thehistoryofmyfuture said...

Yeah, but she was only doing it so as not to hurt him! She AND his BFF (the black chick with the curly hair) both told her not to trust Georgina! Why won't he listen?!