Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Moz Life Crisis

By the way, what in the Sam Hill is this??!?!?!
Even before I read The Guardian's own digs at Morrisey's art for the inner sleeve of his new single, I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (What a barfy title!). The first thing I thought of was:


But then I thought of:


EWWW! GASP! SHUDDER! A good movie, but nevertheless, a real comedy! I've never been a fan of The Smiths nor Moz's solo work. Every time my friends wanted to go to Sunday nights at Sway, I'd revel in the few songs that were NOT Morrissey related. I still think he's a fine guy though. My roommate is obsessed with him, and sings his songs in the shower. HOWEVER-- I do not need to see this much of him, and ESPECIALLY not his band. Mid-life crisis much? C'mon boys! Fuck some models. Buy a McLaren. Do SOMETHING that does not require THE. WAXING OF. YOUR. BODY. HAIR!!!

No comments: