Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ms. Christensen You're Trying to Seduce Me

While I was still at Harper's Bazaar, I helped coordinate this photoshoot with Chuck Bass-- I mean, Ed Westwick and Helena Christensen in the March 2009 issue. I thought it turned out pretty awesome! (In response to the much discussed SJP/Vreeland editorial and cover: The newstand cover is (and are always) a total collage made by the art department, and the photos of SJP were based on actual photos of Diana Vreeland. If your qualm is with SJP's age, well, she ain't gettin' any younger, folks!)

Now on to Bass:

Photos shot by Terry Richardson at the St. Regis hotel and Tom Ford store









Also worked on this editorial called 'Street Chic' shot by Peter Lindbergh that turned out so much better than I'd imagined! It was shot right before Halloween weekend and Catherine McNeil actually borrowed the bunny suit for her Halloween costume. Funny.



See the rest: STREET CHIC

No comments: